Flashing an AVR from a Raspberry Pi
It seems things have changed a bit since I last worked with an Arduino on a Raspberry Pi - plus I've forgotten a load of stuff. This is a note to myself, more than anything.
- You can install avrdude with sudo apt install avrdude.
- On a Raspberry Pi 3 or a Pi Zero W, the /dev/ttyAMA0 UART is used for Bluetooth. The GPIO pins are instead mapped to /dev/ttyS0.
- The Arduino Pro Mini (5V/16MHz) has an AtMega328P and the bootloader runs at 57,600 bps.
- You can find the built .hex file in /tmp/build*.
- The avrdude flash command line is: