Here are some photos from the day:
|Steve waiting to see the judges.|
|The one and only, Dr Lucy!|
The prize bundle I received was pretty epic. Thank you so much to all the sponsors - it really is incredible how generous they've all been. I found (in not particular order):
- A Pi-DAC+. This is going to sound awesome in the Jag...
- An Astro Designs PiZ-Moto L293 motor driver for the Raspberry Pi
- A Pi Zero kit with cables and case, from Everything Pi
- A RasPIO Duino (an neat little add-on board with a 3.3v 12MHz AtMega328)
- A 4tronix GPIO breakout kit
- A tube of conductive paint
- An Orange Pip Kona328 - looks like an Arduino Uno clone
- A copy of "Write Great Code Volume 1: Understanding the Machine" - I had a flick through and it takes me right back to my Computer Systems Engineering degree at Warwick
- A SeeedStudio Grove Azure IoT kit - basically an Intel Edison (dual-core 500MHz Intel Atom, with WiFi, on an Arduino Uno R3 compatible breakout board) with a bunch of Grove sensors. This is going to be so much fun!
|Om nom nom nom ... tasty trophy ...|
What a day.